Best Payout Slots (High RTP Slot Machines)
This page contains more than 300 high-paying online slots. We ranked them all based on the highest RTP (Return To Player) value and we put them into an easy to use list. So just take your time and browse at your leisure - we’re sure you’ll find your new favorite high RTP slot!
Play the Best Paying Online Slots for Free!
Even though these high RTP slots are almost always a guaranteed win, you’ll still want to try them out for free first. And on this page, you can do just that! You can play all the best paying slots online for free, so you can get the feel of a specific game before you spend real money on it.
You will find the highest RTP slots at the top of this list, but you can filter and sort it as per your preference. You can sort them by software, features or even themes, for example. You will also find ratings and reviews and once you’ve played a free high paying slot, be sure to come back and leave a rating - it helps players like you.
What’s a Slot RTP (Return To Player)?
RTP, or Return To Player, is a measure of how much a slot machine pays back to the players for each unit wagered over time. The RTP is usually displayed as a percentage and the higher this percentage is, the more often you’ll win!
For example, if you have a slot with an RTP of 96%, you’ll get back $96 for every $100 you put into it. So what happens to the rest of 4%? Well, that 4% is the house edge or the casino’s profit. This allows any casino to make a profit in the long run, based on the slots people play. Naturally, gamblers tend to play more high RTP slots but no matter the slot, the house always makes some profit.
Factors that Influence a Slot’s Payout Percentage (RTP)
The RTP is not the only thing that determines how much you earn from a slot. There are some other factors that influence the total outcome of a slot. Let’s take a look at them!
House Edge. The house edge is the amount of money that goes to the casino at the end of your gaming session. This is the casino’s profit and it’s the opposite of the RTP. So if a slot has an RTP of 96%, the 4% is the house edge.
Hit Frequency. The hit frequency is the probability of the slot hitting a winning combo, without taking into account the total stake. What does that mean? Well, if you only bet on one payline, you’ll only win once at a set number of spins. If you take the risk and bet on more paylines, you’ll win more often, but the amounts will be smaller.
Volatility. The volatility determines how risky a slot is. When it comes to online slots, make sure to check the volatility, as it determines how much and how often you’ll win. If a slot has low volatility, it will give frequent low to mid-sized wins, while a high volatility slot will give you less frequent but higher wins.
Top Payout Slots Features
The best paying slots usually come with some exciting features such as free spins, bonus rounds or progressive jackpots. And if you don’t want to waste too much time looking for these slots, you can simply filter them by features in the list above.
Play the Best Payout Slots for Real Money
Once you’ve played the best payout slots for free, it’s time to win big. For that, we encourage you to take full advantage of your favorite slot in our Real Money Slots section. There, you’ll find a complete list of online casinos where you can play your favorite slots. Most of them even have some amazing welcome bonuses that you can take advantage of. So you can still play the best payout slots, while making real money!